Sunday, August 28, 2011

Girls' Night Out

 DRESS- AMERICAN APPAREL
SHOES- BOUTIQUE NEAR MY HOUSE
CLUTCH- VINTAGE
RING- H&M


 Hi, everyone.  Last night I went out with my friends.  We went to a club called Ember in Anaheim.  We had such a good time.  I bought this dress almost two years ago, and I love it.

 I wasn't really feeling the clutch.  I bought it online and it looked way different; so I decided not to wear it.  I've always loved bodycon dresses.  I'm looking for some dresses to buy so I can wear to Vegas.  I have a lot of black dresses and wanted to try some other colors.  Any websites that you guys recommend I buy some bodycon dresses? I normally buy my dresses from: Topshop.com, Bebe.com,  Forever21.com, Motelrocks.com, Americanapparel.net, Shopnastygal.com, Lulus.com ASOS.com, and Karmaloop.com.  My next stop is the Kardashian Collection at Sears. 




5 comments:

  1. Love the dress with the leopard pumps! Fun times! Try gojane,shopakira and amiclubwear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, girly. I will check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ta robe est magnifique et j'adore tes chaussures

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those AA dresses, I have a few of them. You look gorg!

    Xo Ashleigh


    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the dress & the heels!!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete