Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Leopard Blouse

BLOUSE, BRACELET-F21, PUMPS-JESSICA SIMPSON, PANTS-PACSUN, RING-ALDO
 This look kind of reminds me of the 70's, doesn't it?  My hair is getting lighter. I haven't dyed my hair since April or May, and I'm trying to grow the black out.  I was dying it black for years and now want something different.  Maybe a shade lighter or two but definitely not blonde! lol It's hard to get the black out without bleaching it.  I'm loving my sheer blouse.  Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! :)


6 comments:

  1. Ahh you are soo pretty and this outfit looks lovely on you! the shoes really are amazing!

    xx, Ally

    pinsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blouse, shoes are amazing, great look!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Love the blouse and those heels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an amazing style! Your shoes are to die for! I´ m following you!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and follow me!

    Jacklyn ☮❤ from Aly´s Book

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit Girl!

    www.IvonneStacyStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the top. Your style is awesome...

    Follow me at http://a-hearts.blogspot.com/

    xoxo aley

    ReplyDelete