Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday...


BLOUSE & RING-H&M; BOOTS-CHINESE LAUNDRY; WATCH-MICHAEL KORS; NECKLACE-F21; PANTS-TILLYS; CLUTCH- CHARLOTTE RUSSE
I have been so into oversized blouses or off the shoulder blouses.  I bought this blouse in two different colors a mustard color blouse which I just previously posted.
 Today I went to mass.  I was supposed to go hiking in Malibu with my friends, but I was sick with a cold and decided to stay home.  We are going next weekend to Malibu to hike. I heard it's really nice over there.  I will probably post some pictures next week of us hiking.  Last time I went hiking I ran into a rattle snake.  I was scarred.  lol Have you guys ever been to Malibu?
 I thought I show you guys my little velvet jewelry stand that I bought.  I had gone to Joann's Fabric yesterday to buy it.  It cost $30 but I had a 50% off coupon; so I only paid $15.  I'm still looking for something to store my earnings and rings. Any suggestion?

10 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! You are super gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing clutch! And love the jewelry stand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit, that clutch is super cute, I'm so obsessed with python right now!! ... love your bracelet organizer, I saw one like that the Container Store, I know they also have cute stuff for earrings. I made my own earring organizer with a piece of wood and some lil hooks... :)
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit, love the boots =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is simple and so chic, love the boots. Oh and neutral colours - <3

    xxx
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit, lovely necklaze.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello , hun love this outfit and I have the same watch :)
    you are very pretty ! great post

    http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, girls.

    Lizbeth-Glamstyln' Awww, thank you. You're so sweet. I love my watch. I will be sure to follow you. I could use make up lessons. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete