Sunday, May 6, 2012

It's been a while...

 Hey, guys, I know it's been a while. Just thought I post some old pictures and keep you informed of what I have been up to. These pictures were taken back in February. I spent my birthday weekend in San Diego and had an amazing time with my friends. We went to Balboa Park and did some "touristy" stuff.

 We had gone to Black Beach. Just in case you guys were wondering why they call it "Black Beach" because the sand is black lol Black Beach is also a nude beach.  Don't mind the naked man behind me. lol


 My really good friend who lives in Oceanside bought me a cake. It was delish!
We even went to Old Town San Diego
Of course I had to stop by Downtown San Diego and went to Stingree. By the way you can follow me on Instagram "Helenmo87"
Have a an amazing day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment